- Park North Waitlist Application
- Park North Resident Selection Policy (required to read and sign w/ application)
- Park North – EIV Enterprise Income Verification Information
- Park North Cooperative Brochure
About Park North Cooperative, Inc.
Park North is Cooperative Housing located in Olathe, Kansas. We offer a unique alternative to home buying or renting for modest income individuals and families.
Prior to moving in, prospects will complete a full application and we check that all applicants meet our Resident Selection Policy & Qualification Criteria.
At move-in you are responsible for the following one-time equity payment:
- 1 bedroom $3592
- 2 bedroom $4065
- 3 bedroom $4460
As a Park North Member you will be responsible for the following monthly housing charges after move-in:
- 1 Bedroom 504 sq ft: $483-$545 per month
- 2 bedroom 896 sq ft: $504-$569.00 per month
- 3 bedroom 1064 sq ft: $517.00-$584 per month
Members are responsible for their own electricity and gas. Park North pays water and trash services.
- Washer/Dryer hook-ups
- Reserved & Guest Parking
- Water, Trash & Sewage paid
- On-Site Manager
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- Playgrounds, Basketball Court & Clubhouse